MsRebelJewel YouTube Channel.
Everyone has their favourite hangout spot right? If yours is YouTube… then let me hang with you.
There, I will keep you updated with my latest products, hottest businesses and I might even make you laugh… maybe!
Subscribe to MsRebelJewel YouTube Channel, press the bell notification and watch a couple of videos…
…and if you are feeling really daring, please give me a thumbs up and leave a comment.
Feel free to drop your YouTube channel and I will subscribe.
I thank you for your time.
Stay bless – Rochelle.
“I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence.” – Frederick Douglass
Who am I and what am I about?
- Proud Jamaican-British-African (It’s a thing). Born in Jamaican, raised in the UK and I am of African heritage.
- Afro hair warrior. Our natural hair is beautiful and I will promote it and all glory as much as I can, wherever I can.
- African empowerment. Do I need to explain this one? Study your history.
- Challenging the status quo. I don’t like being put into boxes unless I put myself in there. I mean we all have to “fit in” somewhere right?…and I certainly don’t like being told who I should or should not be and how I should or not be being. It makes sense to me.
- Expressing my individuality as much as any person can. It goes without saying. I am me. Not you!
- Handmade enthusiast. Handcrafted is love. Love is all we need – so they say!
- Learning and re-learning – somewhere in between I am teaching.
- Making a statement. With my earrings, fashion, style and beautiful spirit.
- Women’s rights- call me a feminist if you want to, it does not offend me. I am a woman and I stand by us.